Did you know that by using black hat SEO techniques you can easily rank your site within 1 / half a month?
So, the question arises here if you can rank your site by using wrong way then why we are using here white hat SEO techniques to increase our work stress?
wait! i am going to clear it up all
Because the major disadvantages of using black hat techniques is your site will go down after 2-3 months and google will penalize it however it will never retrieve again
i will talk black hat technique in detail on another post today we will take a look at white hat SEO techniques and see how it can be beneficial for long term SEO and rankings.
So kindly hold a cup of tea and start reading our blog post
Before going into further details of white hat SEO tactics first we should clear about what is white hat SEO actually
What Is White Hat Seo?
Basically, it is simply a practice to improve your site ranking by going through a legal way or build your blog/site by obeying Google guidelines.It all comes under white hat SEO
We can say white hat tactics are safe to follow and it obeys guidelines which are set by the search engines, like Bing , Google &, etc. while the black hat SEO comes under risky tactics that mostly penalize your site.
Note: I never recommend you to go for the black hat SEO techniques at any cost because one penalize site SEO equals 10 newly built-in websites SEO.
Maybe you have heard about the famous SEO quote “write for humans not for search engine” so it applies here white hat SEO is relate to work on user experience not try to impress search engine bots
If you are not a newbie then you might be familiar with this fact that google reward those websites which works on user experience rather than to impress search engines.
Now let going to walk through the white hat SEO tactics and evaluate it. how it works for the betterment of the site? and why I called it long-term SEO ?
White Hat SEO Techniques To Follow For Rankings in 2021 :
Let’s jump towards the details
1. Relevant Keyword Researching:
The very first technique that i personally follow and which comes in my mind when ever i talk about white hat seo tactics is keyword researching
have you Noted i have added here word relevant ? which means keyword should be related to content
For example : Here we talked about “white hat seo techniques” and you have researched here “what is white hat seo” so , it is wrong practice make sure you have relevancy in your keyword.
To maintain relevancy in your keywords you can go through Semrush Keyword researching tool
with proper keyword relevency and best low competition keyword suggetions try 7 days free trail of semrush premium features for free
Also, focus on keyword usage at least research one primary keyword and 2 or 3 supporting / secondary keywords and use it on your title and meta description to rank them
You can also check it out free keyword research tools
2. Always content is King:
As we all know that content is king and it is a major part of white hat SEO you can say 80% of your SEO credits goes to content without it you even can not think to rank
If you want to impress google then you must have to write amazing stuff that provides better user experience. i know it takes time but it would be your long term SEO and the result will shock you
Google ranking formula is “best content = higher ranking” for better content you have to follow these tips which will make your content go further and along with this your SEO skills will be enhanced.
- Write For Your Audience Not For Search engines: Google become smarter after the panda algorithm so does not be over smart maybe your robotic content ranks initially but slowly it will become down. write content which appeals to your targeted audience
- Include answers: There must be answers of your user’s queries try to solve users problem
- Research Before Write: without research you can not produces better content so before writing make sure you have researched do and don’ts of your content
- Jargon-free content: don’t beat about the bush concisely clear your point.
- Content-length should be high: some people say that content between 500-700 words is enough for ranking but i believe that your content should be at least 2000 words long because it will help search engine to understand your topic intention.
- Use keyword: Add your primary and supporting keywords in a natural way to avoid the keyword stuffing and avoid the search percentage method. Because some black hat experts believe that using 3% of your primary keyword in content makes higher chances of rank but it is a myth.
- Up-To-Date Content: Make sure your content is fresh and up to dated. Search engines consistently searching for new and fresh content. did you know? you can de-rank outdated content with you fresh content as well. so be ensure you have published updated content
- Make it beautiful: use images, infographics, and videos ( if needed) to make it more relevant
3. Building High Quality Backlinks :
Backlinking is still the most powerful and essential white hat SEO tactic. you can drive a handsome amount of traffic as well as improve your website authority through this technique.
you can rank your content by building high-quality backlinks when your website get more backlinks it means many websites pointing to your site then it automatically ranks
Note: avoid buying backlinks because the google penguin algorithm easily detect spammy backlinks at last google will penalize you.
Now let’s talk about how you can build quality backlinks for your site without using black hat SEO techniques
(1) The Brian Dean’s Skyscraper link building Technique:
it is the simplest and more effective way of building quality backlinks for your site. brain dean’s a famous blogger and marketing expert did an experiment where he doubled his organic traffic in just 14 days.
Oh, it sounds great!
Now, what is the working algorithm of this skyscraper link building technique ?
it is divided into three steps
1- Find relevant content:
Find popular content according to your niche must have bunch of links
For example: if i am writing “white hat SEO techniques” then i will have to find out the most popular posts which are already ranked on that keyword.
by using the foot printing tactic analyze you competitor’s backlinks and save that url in a spreadsheet you can use semrush for that.
2- Make Even Much Better Content:
by implementing the 10x content creating rule you have to make your content 10 times much better than present ranked content.
it means the quality of your content must be 10 times extra than currently ranked content.
3- Email outreach:
Now email to the website’s owners where your competitors are getting links and tell them that your content is much better than him and add your content link on his site . so that it will enhance your content quality as well.
we will discuss later for this skyscraper technique in another post
(2) Build Natural Backlinks With Infographics:
Making useful infographic is the best way to attract natural backlinks for your content
the infographic is still a useful white hat SEO technique to built quality backlinks for site.
The infographic not only attracts readers but also attracts much attention from social media platforms.
you can add your infographic image on your social media platform it will attract more loyal readers from your site and it will increase your site’s traffic as well.
you can also submit your infographics on several infographic accepter websites in return they will give you a quality backlink for your site
Now let’s take a look at how you can make an attractive and viral infographic image?
How to build attractive Infographics :
step-1: select a topic for example “white hat SEO techniques” and search it on google then gather the information and pick designing structure
step-3: Search “infographic” in canva search bar you will see the amazing designs of infographics. pick one of them which attract you
step-3: edit it according to your choice and download it for free
Once you have created your infographic then publish it on your website and make it easy for readers to share it it will increase your user experience.
in order to make you social presence strong you have to increase your shares on social media so for that
Create an embed code of your infographics. You can get that from Siege Media embed code generator and add generated code on your site.
also make easy to share your infographics on social media by using Image sharer app. This plugin allow users to share infographics on social media. they will see share option whenever they hover on infographic image.
4. Make Sure Your Site Loads Fast:
This is one of the key factor of google and numerous search engine. the ideal speed of every website should be 1-2 seconds.
According to the study, 53% of mobile users bounce back if the site does not load in 3 seconds. you can check your page load speed on the GT matrix speed checker
Increment in bounce rate may decrease your rankings and also kill your user experience as well.
In short, you have to make your site loads under 1-2 seconds for that you have to work on it.
so let’s take a look at how you can improve your site speed by using different ways
How To Improve Site Speed?
- Move to a Fast web Hosting provider: this could be a major reason for most websites are fast (or slow). everyone loves faster loading so choose fast hosting to make your website loads fast. I recommend you to go for HostGator hosting they provide amazing speed with reasonable prize
- Avoid using large sizes of images. as google recommend to to use (.webp) image format rather than using (gif, jpeg, png, etc) because this is an advance format of images and it provides the high-quality result with lowest size
- use image compression plugin: if you are using WordPress I strongly recommend you to use smush Lazy Load Images or image optimizer plugin because i am personally using these plugin for compression
- Use cache plugin to improve your site’s cache and help him to load faster than usual.I recommend you to use w3 cache or wp rocket plugin
- Use content delivery networks (CDN): This is the way to deliver your website’s webpages to visitors more quickly, according to their geographic location. it will simply make copies of your site and store it on a different servers and make them more easily accessible. i recommend you to go for free Cloudflare CDN it will provide you free CDN service.
There might be more ways to improve loading speed we will talk about it in another post.
5. Make Sure Your Site is Mobile Friendly:
Your website must be designed for mobile users it must be shrinks down to be small enough to perfectly display on a mobile devices and look good.
Do you know?
Billions of peoples using mobile phones for browsing of information.
And google also reward those websites which have responsiveness.
According to the research of Statista, The number of mobile users has been increased by more than 12% over the last 4 years.
Over 67% of people take interest to visit website by using mobile phones. so for that mobile responsiveness is become a key factor of ranking without it you even can’t think to rank your site in higher positions.
How Do We Check the Website’s Mobile responsiveness?
To check your website is mobile-friendly or not, just click here on the Mobile-Friendly Test tool. it which shows you complete details of your site regarding mobile-friendliness.
Here’s how it looks like;
you can see above, we entered or website’s (knowledgeshout) URL it’s showing us complete detail of our page. it shows the page is mobile friendly (which means, the page is easy to use on a mobile devices).
How You Can Make your Site Mobile Friendly ?
(1) Use AMP ( Accelerated Mobile Pages )
The key advantage of using AMP pages is it increase your load time along this it will provide you an other amazing feature of character limit.
if you are going to exceed the character limit in titles, extra characters get truncated and it won’t show up.
How To Implement AMP Pages In WordPress:
- AMP (Official AMP plugin from WordPress)
- AMP on
- AMP For WordPress
- Better AMP
- WordPress (By WeeblrPress)
- AMP WP – Google
Also Read Here Detailed Guide: Create a basic AMP page
Make Your Site Mobile Friendly By Using WordPress Plugins:
- WPtouch: it is a widely used plugin by over 500,000 downloads worldwide it included on Google’s shortlist of top WordPress mobile solutions
- Mobile Plugin from iThemes: it is a premium mobile plugin powered by iThemes which is globally popular and used by many peoples.
- TapTap: Another premium mobile plugin powered by CodeCanyon (Envato Market) it offers most flexible WordPress mobile menu.
6. Re-optimize Your Old Posts:
want to increase your existing traffic? then you must have to work on re-optimizing and updating your old blog post with updated knowledge.
It is only a white hat SEO technique that will skyrocket your ranking in search engines. keep posting new content is a time taking process this could be complicated for you.
Instead of this, you can work on your existing content and make valuable updates to your old content. It takes less to do but results will shock you.
I mainly update my already published posts on Saturday and Sunday.
it’s my day to work on old content. it also gives a positive signal to Google search engine
when you update your old content it will tell Google that content is updated, you’ll get a change in your traffic
you can see here how Neil Patel (marketing expert) increase his 58% by optimizing existing content
How Do I Improve My Existing Content?
- Improve your CTR: CTR (Click Through Rate) by placing attractive title and meta description to improve the chances of your posts get clicks. keep in mind your title length should not be more than 65-70 character
- Fix grammatically error in your posts: over time you feel improvement in your writing skills. so that improve grammatical and spelling errors from your blog posts
- increase your content-length: if you are realizing that this content must be longer than don’t think do it now. add more authoritative information and make it more value able
- Do On-page optimizing to your existing blog post: simple quick method to improve your existing post is to improve your On-page SEO and make it easier for the search engine
You can read : Complete guide of on-page SEO
White hat SEO will help you to increase your site traffic in very positive way, White hat SEO would be helpful in 2021 and remain for lifetime.
Do not focus only improving your SEO via making spammy links by using black hat techniques) it really give result quickly but it last it would dangerous for your site.
It’s quite evident that White Hat SEO techniques are needed . if your wish is to want to drive traffic on your website then you have to Follow the above-mentioned tactics to boost your site rankings
Kindly; stay away from Black Hat SEO that can earn you a penalty.
Do you have any more white hat SEO techniques to share? If you like this SEO guide, this post is not only full of research and facts but my love also in it so please share it with your seo aspirants and let me know your questions and thoughts in the below comment box 😊😊